Friday, April 8, 2016

CO-CREATING MSOLA

How do you envision yourself co-creating MSOLA (being an active participant)? Which of your talents are being offered?


Through using my giftedness e.g. the sense of responsibility, hard work, zeal and the commitment to see that which I have been entrusted with, bears fruits. Team work Spirit which helps me as I work and live with others. The gift of joy which I radiate wherever I am. I feel with these and many others I will continue to co-create and enrich MSOLA while collaborating with my sisters who are also co-creating.


Anna Nduku Muia

***

I contribute in building a life giving community through my gifts of simplicity and the sense of humour hence reducing tensions in the community.

I cooperate in MSOLA Mission through my apostolate of teaching where I bring life to the students.


Jane Francis Namaganda

***

It is by contributing my ideas and opinion to whatever reflection is given. This can be too by living fully the mission entrusted to me and the service in the community which I believe is part of the whole congregation life.


Fides Mbabarempore

***

I see myself Co-creating MSOLA through doing MVA, offering counselling services, and also as a teacher and counselor, I have the capacity to help the young ones in formation.


Redempta Kabahweza

***

Inclusiveness and relational nature of being and concern and interest in what the other is living.


Vickness Nangogo Muleya

***

I imagine myself co-creating MSOLA by being at the service of the Congregation especially at this time of studies which sometimes seems challenging. My sense of belonging and readiness to be at the service of MSOLA. I also see myself in the little service am able to offer in my community.


Edith Numgnenuore Yendaw

***

I envision myself co-creating MSOLA in self-giving in the service of mission, I do everything I am asked to do whole heartedly and to the best of my ability.


Ferroudja Chabane



***

Myself – co –creating Msola  ( being an active participant ) my talent which  are offered : Self- giving, sharing, sense of service, easy outgoing, reliable, honest, availability, joy and team work.


Adeline Furaha Nkata

***

I am generous and have compassion. I try to give the best of myself to others. But I am aware of the danger that can this generosity bring in my community.

This generosity helps me as a student to work hard day and night, to have good results and to assimilate the courses.

Besides this, I have friends who collect clothe for me. The compassion side of me helps me to take these clothes to the refugees’ camp and to attend some of their gatherings. I listen to them and journey with them by giving them hope. I feel more attracted by the poor especially by those who are hungry today. I don’t pass by a person in need. I always invite the members of my community to come with me. 

I sometimes visit families in the compound and pray with them when they ask for a prayer.

In my community, I also pay attention to my sisters’ needs and give a hand when it is needed.

I faithfully carry on my responsibilities and make our chapel a prayerful place whenever it is my turn to lead the prayer.

I am good in decoration. I use this gift in arranging flowers for our chapel.  When we have feasts celebrations, I make cards for different events of our community and take care of Mary in our church.

I have an ability to embrace each sister. I also let go easily and I don’t keep grudges for a long time. I try to find time for dialogue, reconciliation and restart life with courage and with self-determination.


Marie Ange Ndayishimiye

***

I am a responsible person who is committed in what I do. Some talents which I discovered since I joined MSOLA: As a postulant in Poland I was responsible for our website and I liked it very much. I liked work which is very precise, that’s why probably I am enjoying with doing the accounts. I love to work with children and young people. I experience it in Sunday School.


Anna Wójcik

***

It is by opening myself for what I am entrusted  in  apostolate, to try to see in community and outside what  I can offer as an apostle of Jesus and   commit myself to do what I believe that is the will of God. My talents are: compassion, openness to the people, love in special ways   the needy.


Priscille Nisubire

***

  • Hardworking and commitment;
  • Socializing and collaborating;
  • Sense of humour;
  • Sharing and listening to others.



Agnes Wangeci Waweru

***

I am gifted with outgoing style as I easily get to people even I don`t know them. I also catch language, learning make it easy.  Simple life style and sensitive to mistreatment.


Georgette Ouedraogo

***

I envision myself co-creating MSOLA as I offer my time, put my energy in the service of the mission by taking my responsibility in doing the accounts of the school, caring for the common good and also signing the petitions related to the problem of human trafficking, pollution of the earth and so on.


Hélène Kavula Bikwe

***

The gift of myself, the capacity to work and accompany young people, the confidence of speaking in front of people and guiding groups at different levels and my professional preparation. The capacity of adapting myself with easy in different environments.


Linah Siabana

No comments:

Post a Comment